Places To Visit
While In Our Area
Henderson:Parks, Picnics, Swimming Pool, Golf Course, Menonite History
York County: Golf Courses, Restaurants, Churches, Hiking trails
Nebraska: Official listing of all events, attractions, and recreational opportunities in Nebraska
About Our Park:
Prairie Oasis is a unique I-80 park on 13 acres with a small lake, large grassy areas, and mature trees.
When traveling through southeastern Nebraska you can see our sign from I-80.
- We are at Exit 342, on the northside.
- The park is 11 miles west of York, and 35 miles east of Grand Island.
We are a big rig friendly Good Sam Park with a Trailer Life rating of 8/9.5/8.5, and have a 4W Woodall's rating. AAA approved, and honor Escapees discounts.
- 40 gravel pull-thru, big rig friendly sites with 30 or 50 amp full-hookups.
- 7 large shaded tent sites with BBQ grills, picnic tables, and firepits.
- Gravel interior roads
- Free wi-fi
- Very clean restrooms and showers
- Dump station
- Laundry room
- Recreation Hall
- Limited RV supplies
- Underground storm shelter for your safety
April 1st - November 1st, weather permitting. If in doubt, please call 402-723-5227.
- Small lake with pedal boats, swimming, and fishing
- Volleyball • Badminton • Horseshoes
- Bean bag toss • Ladderball
- Recreation Hall with seating for 50+ people. Equipped with commercial coffee maker, microwave, TV, tables, and chairs. Great for group outings!